Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
- Installation guarantee or your money back!
- If you find an identical product cheaper than us, we’ll beat it by 5%
- 24×7 call support & technical help.
- 100% Genuine Software Downloads.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for PC
Office Home and Business 2019 for Windows is an ideal integrated solution for home and small businesses. This purchase includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. The same Office apps are enhanced with the latest AI tools for added productivity.
Designed to help you create content and communicate faster with time-saving features, you can easily share with your colleagues and see the updated changes real-time.
Manage your team schedule and increase efficiency with Outlook email, task-list tools and shared calendars from anywhere. Get everything done and on time with the help of Office 2019 home and business for PC.
- Save your documents easily online with free OneDrive online storage available for all OneDrive users.
- Create and share professional-looking documents with the latest Word version, complete with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing and sharing tools.
- Smart Lookup on Word shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside the program.
- Quickly access features on Word with the new Design tab integration.
- Analyze and visualize your data with the use of a fresh user interface in new and intuitive ways.
- Utilize your favorite keyboard shortcuts on Excel.
- Save time and focus on insights with the use of Excel features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers and Formula Builder.
- Effectively create, collaborate and present your ideas with an improved Animations task pane and new slide transitions.
- Incorporate feedback into your presentations with the use of the threaded comments feature alongside your slides.
- Keep notes digitally with OneNote. Input notes, ideas, photos, web pages and even audios and videos all in one place.
- Take your notes wherever you go or share it and collaborate with others.
- Access your recent documents easily on any device with seamless integration.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bit)
Hard Disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for the Windows 10 Autumn Update Builder).
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Other for Windows:
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional connectivity or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Outlook (Home and Business):
Some search features require Windows Search
Some advanced features may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy Web site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy Web site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
The speech recognition feature requires a microphone.
The read-out feature requires an audio output device.
Rights Management features require access to a Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) cloud deployment or to a local deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
We work hard to make sure your software download and installation process is as seamless as possible. However, once a product key is deployed for your purchase, we cannot accept product cancellations once the key has been activated or an attempt to activate it has taken place. If you encounter any issues when installing your new software purchase, our technical support team will help troubleshoot your installation.
How can we help with the installation process? Our customer support is available 24×7 to give you expert technical help should you need it. If we can’t activate your software, we will replace the product key free of charge within 90 days of purchase.
For more information be sure to check out our full Orders & Returns page.